Passport Services


The Clerk-Recorder Department offers passport services to those applying for new passports or passport cards. U.S. citizens wanting a new passport or passport card must apply in person. U.S. citizens wanting to renew their passport or passport card must apply by mail with the U.S. Department of State.

Our Passport Services Office in Santa Ana is located on the first floor of the Old Orange County Courthouse:

Orange County Clerk-Recorder Department
211 West Santa Ana Blvd.
Santa Ana, CA 92701

Our Passport Services Office in Westminster is located inside the County Community Service Center:

County Community Service Center
15460 Magnolia Street
(Magnolia and McFadden)
Westminster, CA 92683